Find Your Ward or Division

 Trying to find out which area you live in, in terms of local government wards and divisions? This page has links which should be able to help you.

'Wards' are the electoral areas of borough or district councils: each will have one or more elected councillors to represent people in that area.

Corby Borough Council Wards

To find which Borough Ward you live in, please click here.


East Northamptonshire Council Wards

To find which District Ward you live in, please click here


County Council electoral areas are known as 'Divisions' and, in this area, the people in each division will elect one councillor to represent them.


Northamptonshire County Council Divisions

To find which County Division you live in, please click here

Do you like this page?

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.